Taste the true essence of the Tuscan wine region on a small-group tour from Florence, as you visit 3 authentic wineries and savor a typical Tuscan lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Piazzale Montelungo, at the bottom of the highest red-brick building, opposite the parking lot (approximately an 8-minute walk from the Florence SMN train station). Your guide will be holding a sign with "One Day in Chianti" on it. If you use Google Maps to reach the meeting point, do not follow the route passing through the train station. The exit there is closed.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Vegetarian menu can be catered for, upon request at time of booking
- Tour available in English only
- The visited wineries are located in the Chianti area, famous for red wines, primarily made with Sangiovese grape, so the tastings are focused on red wines
- Lunch consists of assorted cold cuts, cured ham, salami, cheeses, bruschetta, pasta (usually handmade pasta), and dessert, paired with excellent wines