One of the fastest and smoothest rides on the North Shore, where you will have a chance to snorkel with dolphins, rays, turtles, native Hawaiian reef fish, and other marine wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Haleiwa is about a 1-hour drive from Waikiki. Enter Harbor and park in the nearest available free public parking stalls. The Ocean Outfitters Hawaii boat, the Rambo II, will be docked at Slip 19 - look for the YELLOW boat and sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Mask & fins will be provided
- Food or drink will not be provided. Guests are welcome to bring their own bottle