Head over the bridges and canals, from the Alster river to the Elbe, through the old town to one of Europe’s largest ports on a relaxed 2.5-hour walking tour through Hansestadt’s entire 1200-year history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Starbucks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Weather can change quickly in this area, so please dress appropriately