Experience a volcano up close and personal on the Big Island of Hawaii, and discover the natural and cultural history about the island’s formation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please call ahead to confirm your pickup time and location.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Guests should be capable of hiking on uneven or rocky terrain and we may encounter cool, wet, or muddy conditions.
- Tour is approx. 10-12 hours. Travel time from most resorts is approx. 6 hrs round-trip.