Trek through the Manoa Valley Rainforest to a breathtaking 150-foot waterfall accompanied by an expert guide for an adventure suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from 8 centrally located addresses in Waikiki: Ala Moana Hotel: Mahukona street side (pickup at 9:00 AM) Hawaii Prince: outback by the harbor exit (pickup at 9:10 AM) Ambassador Hotel: lobby (pickup at 9:15 AM) DFS Shopping Center: Royal Hawaiian Avenue front (pickup at 9:20 AM) Hyatt Regency: Koa Avenue side (pickup at 9:25 AM) Waikiki Beach Marriott: Paokalani Avenue side (pickup at 9:30 AM)
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Please make sure to bring a rain jacket and know that your shoes can be in the mud, as this part of the island can receive rain
- It is also recommended to bring mosquito spray
- The Manoa Falls Trail will be closed for state maintenance until early 2020; the tour will be rerouted to the nearby Aihualama Falls Trail during this time