Travel on a native Hawaiian, locally owned, double-hulled Polynesian canoe along the Waikiki coastline. Whilst on board, enjoy an immersive educational excursion consisting of various activities and Hawaiian music.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Kewalo Basin Harbor, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813, slip D106. Your pier is located at the back of the harbor by the surf park (Pier D-106).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the canoe
- This tour is dependent on fair weather conditions and may be cancelled due to poor weather (with a full refund)
- Service pets are welcome