Visit the best bars in Waikiki with an expert guide & learn the history they left out of your mainland social studies class on this history tour pub crawl.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please read carefully - our meeting spot can be tricky to find • We meet at the corner of Ala Moana Blvd. and Kalakaua Ave. in front of the Fort DeRussy sign at 1979 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu, HI 96815. • There are 4 different Fort DeRussy signs in the park. Please make sure you find the sign located at the corner of Ala Moana Blvd. and *Kalakaua Ave and NOT one of the signs along **Kaila** road. • Your guide will be holding a Waikiki Crawling placard with our crawling baby logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- There is a little walking involved, all of the bars are within a half mile of each other
- The crawl happens rain or shine