A mix of vinyasa and power yoga set to music. Expect to get your heart rate up, work your core, then settle into your mat for restorative stretching and a Savasana under the palms. Classes are challenging but open to all levels of experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
2743 Kalakaua Ave. Honolulu, HI 96916. Classes are held at Sand Souci Beach Park. If walking from Waikiki, you will pass the Barefoot Beach Cafe and walk towards the Waikiki Aquarium. Look for the group setup close to the water with BLACK YOGA MATS and a blue beach wagon. Please bring your cell phone with you so you can be sent a dropped pin to the exact location at least 10 minutes before class starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Classes are designed to be challenging for all levels. Although this class caters to students who have done yoga before, beginners often attend classes and find it challenging, yet they are are to keep up
- Classes are in the style of power vinyasa which means you tend to move through postures rather than hold postures for long periods of time. Students that are new to yoga often find this style of yoga easier than other styles of yoga