Discover the scenic sights and rich history that make Oahu the “Heart of Hawaii" on this island day tour. See Diamond Head, Kualoa Ranch, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup will take place between 6:45 AM and 7:45 AM from selected hotels in Honolulu. If you are unsure what pickup location is closest to you, please call ahead.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This tour involves moderate walking
- ADA vehicle reservations are required to be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the tour
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters, the combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches
- You will not be allowed on the bus if you show a temperature of 100.4 or above
- Kualoa Ranch requires all guests to show a negative SafeTravel result upon check-in
- Dole Plantation is closed on Christmas Day
- Kualoa Ranch is closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. A lunch stop at Coral Kingdom will be provided as a substitute on these days
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to uncontrollable circumstances
- The tour duration does not include hotel pickup and drop-off times