Take control of an all-terrain self-balancing hoverboard and explore with your expert guide the beautifully scenic area of West Waikiki.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Tour starts at the ocean side of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Kahanamoku Lagoon near the outrigger canoes by the Gilligan's Beach Shack food truck. There is plenty of free and $1/hr parking at the nearby Ala Moana Bowls Parking Lot. 2005 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 16 years old per Honolulu city law
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver (guardians must sign on behalf of minors)
- Participants must weigh between 100 pounds and 260 pounds