Join a small-group hoverboard tour to glide through Waikiki's highlights while listening to interesting facts and music of Hawaii. Discover Hawaii's beauty, history and unique Polynesian culture on an easy-to-use hoverboard!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
All tours start near the front of the Honolulu Zoo in Waikiki. The zoo is conveniently located in Kapiolani Park, just across the street from the beach on the southern (Diamond Head) side of Waikiki. 151 Kapahulu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 16 years old per Honolulu city law
- You must weight between 100 pounds and 260 pounds to participate in this tour
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver (if a minor, the guardian must sign)
- You must wear a provided helmet at all times
- There are no lockers on-site, so you will need to carry anything you bring that won't fit in the pouch provided
- Warm tropical showers are not uncommon, and only in extreme weather will the tour be canceled