Enjoy a private surf lesson for those aged 8-years old and older. Your surf lesson is guided by a professional on Waikiki Beach. The lesson is perfect for first-time surfers and also for guests who wish to refresh or refine their basic surfing techniques.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 1 participants
Select participants and date
The Duke Kahanamoku Statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- The surf lesson is designed for children aged 8-years old and older
- You must be able to swim
- No surfing experience is necessary
- The video length of your lesson depends on weather conditions and other factors
- You are guaranteed to stand up on your board during the lesson
- Lessons include surfing theory, as well as land and water demonstrations
- You will ride between 5 and 12 waves during the lesson