Learn to surf with a professional big wave surfer with more than 30 years of experience. Enjoy a lesson perfect for first-time surfers and also for those who wish to refresh or refine their technique.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- The surf lesson is designed for children aged 12-years old and older
- Surf lessons can be captured on camera and the length of the video depends on the weather conditions, waves, and other factors. You can buy a video of your experience which you will receive 2 or 3-days after the lesson
- You must be able to swim to participate in this tour but surfing experience is not necessary
- Group sizes can consist of 3 to 4 people
- You are guaranteed to stand up on the lesson
- The lesson includes surfing theory as well as a land and water demonstration