Explore Helsinki during your layover at Helsinki-Vantaa airport with this walking tour. Board a train to the city center and see highlights like Helsinki Cathedral and the Old Market Hall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the T2 Tourist Information Desk at the Helsinki-Vantaa airport. Your guide will be holding a sign with the "Helsinki Tour" logo. If you have a difficult time finding our guide, please call the tour provider.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- In the summer, the weather may change rapidly, so please bring a light coat
- In winter time, warm winter clothes with scarf and hat are recommended, as the temperature can be as low as -35 Celsius degrees
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A minimum passenger requirement applies, so there is a possibility of cancellation or rescheduling if there are not enough passengers to meet this requirement
- In the event of cancellation due to the passenger requirement, a full refund will be offered
- It is recommended that you have a travel insurance because, in the very unlikely event of an accident, the health care costs may be high