Get to know Helsinki and Finland on a small-group walking tour with an expert city planner guide. Learn all about Helsinki's urban history and culture, get a better understanding of Finnish society.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the corner of Aleksanterinkatu street and Kluuvikatu street, in front of Aleksanterinkatu no 9B. Guide will be waiting for you at this point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Be prepared to walk up to 6 kilometers on the tour
- Tours take place come rain or shine
- Itinerary is subject to weather conditions, public holidays, and events