Discover the sights of Helsinki at your own pace with a 24 or 48-hour ticket for the hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus. Marvel at monuments from the top deck of the open-air bus, and enjoy an informed commentary from the free audio guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
Select participants and date
Board the bus at any of the following stops: Stop 1 - Senate Square Stop 2 - The Olympia Terminal / Silja Line Stop 3 - Cafe Ursula Stop 4 - Elra Stop 5 - Hernesaari Cruise Terminal Stop 6 - Melkki Cruise Terminal Stop 7 - Flea Market Stop 8 - Swedish Theater Stop 9 - Market Square Stop 10 - Kiasma Museum Stop 11 - Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church) Stop 12 - Sibelius Monument Stop 13 - Olympic Stadium Stop 14 - National Museum, Parliament House and Helsinki Music Center Stop 15 - Ateneum Art Museum, Central Railway StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A full loop of the bus tour (without hopping on and off) takes 90 minutes
- Buses run every 30 minutes
- The audio guide is available in Finnish, Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese
- Buses run from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route
- Customers who book a ticket with a date in 2020 can redeem their voucher at any point until 31st December 2020; for tickets booked with a date of 1st October onwards, a normal 3-month ticket validity applies