Explore the breathtaking beauty of Sipoonkorpi National Park on a 5-hour hike and scenic tour from Helsinki. Experience the Finnish wilderness at its most enchanting, and discover curious geological formations left by thawing glaciers of the Ice Age.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet on Rautatientori Square, near the monument of Alexis Kivi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is free of charge to children under 16 years old if accompanied by an adult
- The public transportation ticket to get from Helsinki to Sipoonkorpi costs 11 EUR per person