Paddle through beautiful Lowcountry marshes with a local guide on a stand up paddleboard. Learn more about Hilton Head's ecosystem, and have the chance to see heron, pelican, egret, and bottlenose dolphins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments
- This tour is weather dependent: Your guide will call you if this tour needs to be canceled for any reason (thunder, lightning, high winds or heavy rain)
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts