Enjoy a private guided e-bike ride and hike the historic Diamond Head crater in Honolulu. Marvel at scenic views while learning about the history of Hawaii and Diamond Head.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Enter the lobby of the Kuhio Village Tower and look for the bike shop located inside.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This hike is of medium difficulty and includes some steep sets of stairs
- The hike takes a little over an hour, 40 minutes up and about 30 down
- It can get hot, especially in the summer, so a hat, a small towel, and extra water are recommended
- The trail is well traveled and does not contain a lot of loose footing
- The cost of the ticket for the Diamond Head hike is not included in the price of the tour
- Advance reservations are now required for the Diamond Head Hike. The activity provider will assist you with the advance ticket purchase
- Your guide will take pictures, which will be available to you to download for free at the end of the tour