Explore the outside and inside of the Hoover Dam and explore Boulder City's historic downtown area on a tour with a comedian guide. Get to know more about how local workers lived.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup at or near most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas. Please be ready at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Non-folding strollers
- Unaccompanied minors
- Explosive substances
- Making fire
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.
- You will climb 69 steps or walk the ramps to reach the top of the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Bridge. There is no elevator.
- Pacemakers are not allowed inside of the power plant tour (when operational).
- Power plant tours are currently closed.