Experience the dramatic beauty of Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands on a day trip from Inverness by bus. Take scenic nature walks or enjoy an optional 1-hour boat cruise to look for the Loch Ness Monster.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet your Rabbie's guide at the bus stop next to Inverness Cathedral, Ardross Street, Inverness, IV3 5NS. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour for a more personalised service, time with the locals, more time off the bus, more time on the back roads and more of an authentic and friendly experience. The smaller groups allow you to meet people from all over the world and make friends for life. Time off the bus gives you opportunities to take nature walks, so please bring suitable clothes and footwear
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- Fees for entrance to attractions and optional activities is not included in the price unless specified
- *The Loch Ness boat cruise is weather dependent and may be cancelled without notice.
- *The Loch Ness boat cruise will be closed for winter between 8th January 2024 up to and including 15th January 2024. They will open again on Tuesday 16th January
- *If your tour departs after 1st April 2024, you'll have a chance to visit Urquhart Castle as well.
- *From 1st of April 2024 Jacobite Cruise on Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle included in a tour price.