Enjoy a full-day adventure to the magical Isle of Skye. Drive along the world-famous Loch Ness, see where mountains give way to vast sea lochs, view Eilean Donan Castle, and learn about the Isle of Skye’s history and mythology.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Stance 6 in the Inverness Bus Station on Margaret Street. Please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone aged 5-17 must be accompanied by an adult. There are no maximum age restrictions
- Travel insurance is recommended
- This tour departs at 8 AM and is not able to wait for late passengers