See the best of the Isle of Skye on a day tour from Inverness, including the capital Portree and the natural wonders of Kilt Rock and Lealt Falls. Admire Loch Ness and Eilean Donan Castle on the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Stance 6 in Inverness Bus Station. It's right next to a public library and near Margaret Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- You can bring a packed lunch with you to make the most of your time at each stop. Alternatively, you can buy food during the tour
- You can take cold food and drinks on the bus but not hot food
- Eilean Donan Castle is closed on the following dates in 2022: November 5, 6, 12, 13, 20, 23, 26, and December 14, 16