Enter the magnificent Hagia Sophia, which is the world’s largest place of worship, built by Emperor Justinian in 532 AD. Enjoy a guided tour inside and see the tallest dome of the largest Christian church in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- This attraction cannot be directly accessed by presenting the GetYourGuide voucher. You must attend the guided tour
- All children will be asked to present their valid passports at the entrance of the museums in order to validate their age
- The visit duration and time can vary depending on the cleaning and disinfectant schedules of the authorities
- Remember to wear modest clothing (arms and legs covered). Women must cover their hair with a scarf. If you forget to bring your own scarf, you can buy one before you enter