Explore the historic outer western area of Istanbul away from typical tourist routes. Experience the local culture and lifestyle, admire centuries-old Ottoman buildings, take a cable car up Pierre Loti Hill, and cruise the waters of the Golden Horn.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is outside the entry gate of the Spice Market/Egyptian Bazzar in front of the dairy shop named "Itimat Satış Mağazası". The guide meet you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes