Cross from Europe to Asia on this guided tour of historic Istanbul. An expert bilingual guide brings history to life when you visit landmarks like the stately Dolmabahçe Palace and picturesque Camliça Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that Dolmabahçe Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays.
- On Mondays and Thursdays the tour will not stop at Dolmabahçe Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, or Çamlica Hill. Instead, it will stop at Eyüp Sultan Mosque and Tomb, Pierre Loti Coffee House, and Miniatürk.
- After booking, you need to call the local supplier in order to learn exact time and free shuttle availability.
- Pick-up is only available for centrally located Istanbul hotels. Please note: When verifying your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible
- Free shuttle pick-up is offered between 13:00 and 14:00 (depending on the location of your hotel), and takes 45 to 60 minutes.