Join a local guide for an amazing day in the world's first national park, home of grizzly bears, elk, bison, wolves, eagles, foxes, and 60% of the world's geothermal features. Stop at Old Faithful, Grand Canyon waterfalls, and other geyser areas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickups available from your accommodation in Jackson and Teton Village, WY
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- This tour involves 15-30 minute walks on boardwalks and paved trails around the geysers and waterfall areas
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Tours from April 15 to May 12 will enter through the West Gate (the South Gate does not open until May 13). The tour will not go through Grand Teton Park from April 16 to May 13
- Stops may be subject to change based on crowds, weather, animal/traffic jams
- Depending on the size of the group, you'll be driven in an SUV, an 8 to 12-passenger van, or a 20-passenger minibus. All of the vehicles come equipped with air conditioning, heat, and large windows for viewing opportunities
- For guide tips, 10-20% is recommended