Have a unique winter adventure and follow the tracks of a local naturalist guide through rolling hills and snow-covered forested groves. This snowshoeing tour requires no experience and explores Grand Teton National Park at a leisurely pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- No previous experience is necessary to enjoy this activity; the guide will happily share some tips and tricks to make the activity more efficient
- Consider the duration and type of activity as it may not be ideal for young kids