Explore the stunning scenery of two of America’s most iconic national parks: Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park. Look for animals such as bears, wolves, bison, elk, moose, eagles, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 45 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from your accommodation in Jackson or Teton Village.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please dress in layers (fleece/synthetics) that you can apply or remove as the weather changes
- Elevation changes range from 6,300 feet to 8,950 feet. Please also note that there is up to a 40 degree fluctuation between nighttime and daytime temperatures
- Please bring: comfortable walking shoes, camera, sun block, lip balm, and a good sun hat