Enjoy an unforgettable guided winter adventure in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park. Take a National Elk Refuge sleigh ride, ride a snowcoach to Old Faithful, and see abundant winter wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 45 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Jackson, Wyoming. The exact meeting point location will be confirmed after your reservation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please plan to have a hotel booked in Jackson one night prior to the tour, as well as in the Jackson Hole area for the night after the tour
- Winter boots with good tread are a must for this tour. You will receive a suggested packing list once you are booked
- Accommodations provided on this tour are 2 and 3 stars