Ride the same trails that Butch Cassidy and the Hole in the Wall Gang rode on this guided horseback tour. Take in breath taking views of Grand Teton National Park and enjoy a dinner cookout.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Heart Six Ranch. Your meeting point is in Moran, Wyoming, which is about 40 minutes from Jackson, Wyoming.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Hunting season starts September 20th and horseback rides will be exclusively held on the ranch and public roads. Forest entry is not permitted during this time
- During hunting season rides might be a bit less than 2 hours and you must wear the orange vests supplied to you
- Children must be accompanied by an adult