Take a scenic tour of the Maligne Valley into Jasper National Park's most beautiful areas. Stop at Maligne Canyon to see thundering waterfalls and continue to mysterious Medicine Lake, while exploring the valley in search of wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pickup possible from most hotels and guesthouses in Jasper. Pickups outside of Jasper area are not available. Those staying outside of the pickup area should meet at Two Brothers Totem Pole, across from Parks Canada Information Center on Connaught Drive, please arrive 15 minutes before your trip departure time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Gratuities/tips are not included
- Please carry extra money for food and beverages
- Local taxes and fees are included in the price