Explore the Maligne Valley and be on the lookout for the area's wildlife. Stop to see waterfalls at Maligne Canyon and enjoy a lakeshore hike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup is available from most Jasper hotels and guesthouses. Those staying outside of the pickup area should meet at Two Brothers Totem Pole, across from Parks Canada Information Center on Connaught Drive, please arrive 15 minutes before your trip departure time. All-day parking is available in the parking lot directly across the street. Pickups outside of the Jasper area are not included.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking will be involved, so comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This trip operates in all weather conditions. You will travel by comfortable minibus, however due to unpredictable mountain weather, bring a rain jacket or umbrella and warm clothing to wear during the outdoor/walking portions of the trip
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers is approximate, and the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions