Enjoy a full-day trip from Krakow to see important religious sites in Poland. Visit Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, the monastery complex of the Bernadine Franciscans. Continue on to Wadowice, the birthplace of Pope John Paul II, and home to a famous basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Your guide / driver will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby with your name. Please be ready on time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Sleeveless shirts