Admire the views of White Pocket in the Vermilion Cliffs National Monument on this easy Hiking and 4x4 Drive Tour. Your guide will show you the best areas for hiking and the top photogenic viewpoints.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Pickup available at any hotel in Kanab, UT or at Paria Contact Station, outside of Page, AZ on mile marker 20 on Hwy 89.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour includes 2.5 hour driving time in off-road 4x4 vehicle to/from your meeting location and 1-2 hour easy hike at White Pocket
- Small group tour maximum 5 participants