Escape the busy city of Prague and visit Karlstejn Castle. Admire the castle’s impressive architecture, then visit a traditional glass factory to learn about this craft. The tour also includes a delicious three-course meal at an authentic restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- German, Italian, Japanese, French, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet at Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, Prague. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour begins and look for your guide with the local partner’s logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour cannot accommodate solo travelers. The minimum number required per booking is two people
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please be aware that to reach the castle, you will need to climb about 150 steps, which can be physically challenging
- In exceptional circumstances, the live guide at the castle will be replaced by an audioguide