Discover the charms of Katowice with the Local Guide. See the Old Town and Spodek and learn about the history of Silesian mining, the Industrial Revolution, WWII and Communism.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Silesian Theatre (Teatr Śląski im. Stanisława Wyspiańskiego), Rynek 10, 40-003 KatowiceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information.
- Pickup service is available for accommodations / hotels located in the Old Town. Please provide your full address when booking. The itinerary will be adjusted accordingly.
- If you do not provide your address or your accommodation is more than 1,5 km away from the designated meeting point, the guide will meet you in front of the Silesian Theatre (Teatr Śląski im. Stanisława Wyspiańskiego), Rynek 10, 40-003 Katowice
- The 5-hour tour requires the use of public transportation as some attractions are further away. For your convenience, we provide two-way tickets.
- In summer, the observation deck of the tower shaft is open to visitors, subject to weather conditions. An adult ticket costs 5 pln.