Discover the diverse ecosystem of the Key West National Wildlife Refuge in an all-day tour. Enjoy sailing, a guided kayak tour of the mangrove islands, and a snorkel tour of backcountry reefs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check-in for all Schooner Appledore tours in Key West is at the Sebago Watersport’s office – 205 Elizabeth Street, Unit I, Key West FL 33040. The office is at our docks located on the Harborwalk in the Historic Key West Seaport. From Elizabeth Street, walk down Lazy Way Lane, past “Yours and Mayan” and the “Fisherman’s Cafe”, we are the next to last shop on the right. Or from the end of William Street, make a left down Lazy Way Lane passing Schooner Wharf Bar. Sebago’s check-in office will be on the left-hand side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The Florida Keys and the living reef are full of wildlife and it is common to see fish and marine animals, however, that can’t be guaranteed.
- All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian