Explore the backwaters of Kerala by houseboat on a group tour specially designed for cruise ship passengers from Cochin Port. Enjoy lunch aboard the boat in Alappuzha, and then visit Fort Kochi to see the famous Chinese fishing nets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is only for cruise ship passengers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please provide the name of your cruise ship on booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- This tour is only possible if your cruise ship departs at 4:30 PM or later
- At ship pier/berth your guide will be waiting for you holding a "Carnival" sign with a blue umbrella
- Tour departure is 30-45 minutes after ship's arrival