Walk through history on a full-day guided tour of Auschwitz. Learn what happened in the camp and how it shaped the past, and the present.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Krakow.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- This tour is not recommended for children younger than 14 years old
- In case of bookings made over 1 month in advance, the pickup time can be changed. You will be informed by phone or email in the event of any changes
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times
- Bags bigger than 20x30x10 cm are not allowed in Auschwitz museum
- Please advise if you require a child seat