Take a tour from Krakow to visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Wieliczka Salt Mine. Learn about the history of WWII and hear about age-old craftsmanship in one of the world's oldest salt mines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sleeveless shirts
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- In exceptional cases, due to the regulations of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial and for mutual safety in connection with the coronavirus pandemic, the local partner reserves the right to change the pickup time.
- The temperature in the Wieliczka Salt Mine is about 14 - 16°C. It is recommended to bring warm clothing even in the summer.
- There are 800 steps into the salt mine, including 380 right at the start. It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering.
- The maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the museum cannot exceed the dimensions of 30x20x10 centimeters. You will be asked to leave your bigger belongings in a car or in luggage storage.