Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps with a professional guide to learn about its inhumane history. Spend the day at this site to learn the fate of the millions of victims of the Holocaust.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. Pickup available from hotels located in the center of Krakow. If your hotel is located outside the city center, or on a pedestrianized street, you will be asked to arrive at a meeting point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full names and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- You are not permitted to enter the museum with large bags or backpacks (the maximum size permitted is 20 x 30 centimeters)
- Your pickup time may vary depending on your location and you will be informed by phone or email to your hotel reception in the event of any changes
- Please advise if you require a child safety seat when booking