Discover the 'must-see' sights and hidden gems of Krakow in just one day! Explore the highlights of the Old Town, Wawel Hill, Kazimierz and Nowa Huta with a 5-Star Guide and private transport.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup at your accommodation in Krakow
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pickup at your accommodation in KrakowOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Kosciuszko’s Mound is not included on the basic 6-hour tour.
- Tempel Synagogue is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays. At such times, this attraction will be replaced with tickets to Tadeusz Pankiewicz Pharmacy in Kazimierz District.
- We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van or minibus for groups of 5 people and more. If you're traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.