Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau National Museum with a licensed local guide on this day tour from Krakow. Learn about World War 2, Nazi concentration camps, and the extent of the atrocities committed here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, French, Polish, Russian, German
- Pickup optional
- The driver will pick you up from your chosen location, please be ready about 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
Select participants and date
Meeting Point - Kiss & Ride Parking in front of Maltanski HotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- It is obligatory to take your ID or Passport with you. Documents will be checked at the entry to the museum Auschwitz-Birkenau.