Discover the two most-visited places of pilgrimage in southern Poland at Częstochowa and Łagiewniki. Follow in the footsteps of millions of pilgrims come to pray at these sites every year.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included from your hotel in Kraków.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- There is a dress code for entering places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, and knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- The order of the activities can be changed