Explore the historical Wieliczka Salt Mine on a half-day guided tour from Krakow. See the magnificent underground St. Kinga's Chapel and marvel at the salt sculptures and saline lakes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet at Parking Kiss&Ride (2 Mikołaja Zyblikiewicza street) in front of the "Zabka" store. Look for the driver with "Wieliczka" signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The regular Salt Mine tour requires lots of walking and climbing stairs. .
- Please remember that it is quite cool in the mine (between 14° C and 16° C). Make sure to take warmer clothing even in summer and wear comfortable shoes, as well.