Visit some of Kraków most historical sights on this 2-day tour and get a deep insight into the city's past and present from your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide next to the the Piotr Skarga monument at St. Mary Magdalene Square. The guide will be holding a sign that says 'excursions.city.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship like the Wawel Cathedral. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these requirements.
- Special registration is required when booking entry to Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum. All admission tickets to this Museum are personal. Please make sure to include the name and surname of each participant as spelled on the ID document.