Explore important sites near Krakow, the Auschwitz Birkenau Camps and the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Choose the order of your activities. Save money by booking this combination tour.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Please provide your pickup information when booking
- Auschwitz Birkenau
- During this tour, you will spend up to 70% of the time outdoors, especially during the second part at Birkenau Memorial Place. Please bring weather appropriate clothing
- The maximum size of hand luggage is 30 x 20 x 10 cm. This is more or less the size of an A4 sheet. If your luggage is bigger, you can leave it in the locked bus parked next to the museum
- Valid student ID allows you to get a student discount
- Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Valid student ID allows you to get a student discount. You need to show your ID