Travel from Krakow to the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps and learn about their history. A guide will lead you on a tour of the infamous grounds. In the evening enjoy a dinner of Jewish dishes and a concert of original Jewish music.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at various hotels and locations in Krakow is provided: 8.15 Sympozjum Hotel (on request only) 8:00-8:30: Best Western Premier, Best Western Efekt Express, Best Western Galicya, Hotel Conrad, Hotel Crown Piast, Demel Hotel, Elektor, Fortuna Bis Hotel, Hilton Garden Inn, Chopin, Novotel City West, Orient Hotel, Park Inn, Petrus, Sympozjum, Qubus and Wentzl - (all on request only) 8:40 2 Matejki Square, 7 Szcepanski Square, Galaxy Hotel 8:45 Aleksander 1 Hotel, Andel's Hotel, Ester Hotel 8:50 Globus Hotel, Logos Hotel, Wyspianski Hotel 8:55 Holiday Inn, Novotel Centre/Ibis Centre, Queen Boutique Hotel 9:00 Royal Hotel 9:05 Radisson Blu 9.10 Sheraton
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- This tour is not suitable for children under 14 years of age
- Lunch and gratuities are not included in the ticket