Experience a poignant piece of World War II history on a day tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau from Krakow. On your way, visit the famous salt mine in Wieliczka, one of the world's oldest salt mines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup service is provided from hotels or bus stops located in Old Town Kraków (not in the main square)
Select participants and date
The meeting point in this option is Parking Kiss&Ride (2 Mikołaja Zyblikiewicza street) in front of the "Zabka" store. Look for the person with "excursions.city" signOpen in Google Maps ⟶